July 17, 2019 | 12pm – 3pm
We have arranged a special VIP tour of the Daytona International Speedway just for Christmas Expo attendees and guests. This tour is a look into the past, present, and future of the Speedway.
- At the Speedway, you will tour via an air-conditioned VIP bus.
- Visit the Archives and Research Center where many of racing’s most treasured artifacts, including Sir Malcolm Campbell’s Bluebird III, are stored.
- Get an up-close view of the most famous track in racing.
- Deep dive into the world of a race team with access to the media deadline room and pit road!
- Visit Gatorade Victory Lane and have your photo taken
- Head inside to be transported in to the frontstretch seating for a stunning view of the trioval and infield
- See the tower above to the Houston Lawing Press Box overlooking it all.
- Visit the Coca-Cola Theatre and get close to the Champion DAYTONA 500 Car.
After the tour, you will have a chance to visit the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America which showcases spectacular displays honoring all forms of motorsports: Stock Cars, Sports Cars, Open-Wheel, Motorcycles, Drag Racing, Land Speed Records, Powerboating and Aviation and make a stop at the Gift Shop for some bragging items to show friends at home.
- The Speedway is 15 minutes from The Plaza Resort & Spa Conference Center.
- To keep the cost to tour participants as low as possible, transportation to the Speedway will be on your own.
- Parking will be FREE at the Speedway
- We will have a sign-up form for carpooling.
- A minimum of 15 people (maximum 58) is required for this tour.
- If you purchase this tour, your credit card will be authorized BUT YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED until our 15 minimum is met.
- Once we have met the minimum of 15, your credit card will be charged.
*All ticket sales are final – no refunds.
*This tour is for Expo attendees and their guests only. Not available for the general public.