2023 CLASS SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED UNLESS YOUR CLASS HAS BEEN PRE-APPROVED
Interested in teaching at Christmas Expo? OPEN TO ALL! Teaching/presentation experience is helpful, but not required. If you have a technique, special talent, a great project or knowledge and expertise that other decorators may be interested in, we’d love to hear from you.
- Classes must be educational in nature and must be related to holiday decorating. They can feature a specific product(s), but may not be a sales presentation.
- The primary class instructor receives one free 3-day Expo pass.
- If a second instructor is needed, detail that in the Message box and we will contact you for more information if needed. A second instructor is permitted but will receive a free pass only if the class structure requires an additional instructor to manage the class (such as workshops or in special circumstances). No more than 2 passes will be issued.
- In most cases, first time Expo instructors may only teach 1 class. Feel free to contact us for special circumstances.
- The Education Committee reviews all classes and we will let you know if/when the class is approved.
- ONE CLASS per form submission. After hitting Submit, you will be able to submit additional classes. Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge!
Press SUBMIT one time and don’t close window before you get the “Thank You” page. Processing may be slow due to file uploads.