- Tickets, registrations, and booth sales are non-refundable
- Please check your schedule and mark your calendar carefully.
- If you purchase a ticket/registration and are unable to attend, you may choose to send someone in your place. However, you must provide us with the name of the replacement ticket holder or registrant at least 24 hours prior to the event; otherwise, access to the show will be denied.
- Tickets must be used for the year for which they were purchased. If you are unable to attend, credit cannot be issued for a future event.
- Christmas Expo does not have a mandatory mask policy. However, we must comply with CDC, federal, state, and local rulings, as well as any guidelines enacted by the facility and/or hotel that may be in place during the event. If at any time you have a concern, please feel free to contact us via email
- Children are welcome in the Christmas Expo vendor hall and those under 12 are admitted free to the hall
- For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times while in any part of the conference area. No running, playing in the aisles or blocking aisles or attendee access to any booth, aisle, or other area within the event.
- No one under 16 is permitted in the classrooms or classroom area; however, special requests may and have been accommodated. Please contact us for more information.
- On occasion, Christmas Expo may occasionally hold evening events that are not age appropriate for children under 16 and may include an age limitation.
- Safety: Vendors at this event frequently have items with cords that are easy for children to grab and may cause accidental injury. For safety reasons, parents/guardians must closely monitor their children.
- Strollers: Anyone with a stroller must sign a liability waiver. See front desk for details.
- All vendors and attendees will receive a pass, badge or wristband that will designate their access to conference areas.
- For liability reasons, absolutely no attendees will be permitted in the vendor area during setup, after hours or during tear down.
- Badges or wristbands must be worn at all times during the conference and be viewable by conference staff and security.
- Absolutely no video or audio taping or live filming permitted within the classrooms with the exception of hired/approved Expo staff and approved media. Video is permitted in the vendor hall.
- Please ask permission from vendors or instructors before taking photographs.
- No glitter or glitter-covered products permitted within the conference area, vendor hall, or classrooms.
- No helium balloons permitted within the conference area, vendor hall, or classrooms.
- No pets allowed with the exception of certified service animals.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn in all conference areas. No bathing suits or beach cover-ups are permitted.
- Christmas Expo is a family-friendly event. All attire, including printed t-shirts, must be PG and appropriate for all ages and is at the discretion of management.
- Due to fluctuating temperatures common with convention facilities, we suggest closed shoes, long pants, and bring a jacket or sweater.
As the Conference Organizer, ProShow, Inc. manages the functions and equipment of the Conference Center during the event. As such, for any concerns within the conference area, please direct requests or needs directly to Expo staff/management only. Please do not go directly to facility staff for any issues or requests within the Conference area as they will not be able to properly address your concerns in a timely manner.
Any requests/issues/concerns within the hotel outside of the Conference Center or Conference functions are handled by and the responsibility of the hotel.
Although we make every effort to adhere to a published schedule, education and event schedules are subject to change without notice.
Christmas Expo does not permit sales or solicitations of products or services by anyone who is not a paid vendor of the Expo. Suitcase sales, as this is called, is disrespectful to the vendors who spend time, money and effort to showcase their products and services in the vendor hall. In addition, vendor or attendee solicitation from event producers, promoters, organizers or their representatives is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to verbal communication, business cards, flyers, product giveaways, handouts, digital items and printed materials. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal and application of fees. Violators will be banned from the event.
Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove anyone from the Expo who may be disruptive, threatening or who may violate procedures and/or policies.