Christmas Expo is the Largest Event Dedicated to Outdoor Holiday Decorating | Featuring Classes, Shopping & Fun!
Are you an extreme decorator? Are you just starting out and want to know how to turn your home into the one that everybody loves to visit at the holidays? Are you interested in learning how to animate your display? Or would you simply like to know how to fix your light strings, repair your blowmolds and make your own display items?
Christmas Expo is three jolly days of decorating ideas and education to help light your way to your best outdoor holiday display. Come for one day and visit the Vendor Hall (tickets available at the door), or buy a conference pass and attend the classes. It’s inspiration for everyone!
- Homeowners, whether your display is small and growing or large and the talk of the neighborhood
- Large-scale commercial decorators planning displays for cities, commercial properties and amusement parks
- 60 Class Sessions covering DIY projects, various types of software, music, supplies, safety, sequencing, animation, lighting, hardware, techniques and so much more.
- A Vendor Hall centered around lighting, animation and DIY products used in outdoor displays. You’ll see rolls of lights, wireframes, tools, different types and brands of hardware and software, inflatables and more.
- Light-O-Rama 2-day pre-show workshop with Drew Hickman for a full LOR immersion experience.
- This event is for all skill levels, whether you are a beginner or have been decorating for years.
Creating an over-the-top outdoor display is easier than you thinkLearn now – jingle later! Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals is the perfect way to become inspired and pick up new ideas from fellow decorators and vendors. Christmas Expo offers networking, shopping and educational resources from industry experts that you simply won’t find under one roof anywhere else. Are you bonkers for blowmolds? Wild about wireframes? Insane over inflatables? Do you really want to know how to put it all to music? Christmas Expo features:
- Holiday vendors with the equipment and decorations to use in your outdoor displays
- The newest products, information and pre-season deals
- Top education classes for every skill and knowledge level
- Just getting started or saw it on TV? Anyone can do it and we will show you how
- On a budget? Try our DIY classes.
- Ready to go bigger? Immersion classes will teach you about animation and more.
Would you like to win $50,000? The wonderful producers at ABC’s The Great Christmas Light Fight have asked us to let all of our extreme decorators know that casting is now on for the 2016 season of The Great Christmas Light Fight. read moreChristmas Expo is owned by Joyce Perhac of ProShow, Inc. and Janice Blasko from ChristmasLightFinder.com