Christmas Expo Classes & Shopping for Decorators
It’s 3-days of shopping and education for both home and professional holiday decorators. If you decorate your home, office or business with lots of lights, this is the event for you! Are you crazy for blowmolds? Wild about holiday wireframes? Have a yard full of over-the-top inflatables? Do you really want to know how to put it all to music? This event if for all skill levels, whether you are a beginner or have been decorating for years.
- Holiday vendors with the equipment and decorations to use in your display
- The newest products, information and pre-season deals
- Top education classes for every skill and knowledge level
- Just getting started or saw it on TV? Anyone can do it and we will show you how.
- On a budget? Try our DIY classes.
- Ready to go bigger? Immersion classes will teach you about animation and more.
Creating an over-the-top display is easier than you think
Great displays take planning and knowledge. Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals is the perfect way to become inspired and pick up new ideas from fellow decorators and vendors from all over.
2014 Keynote Address by Jay Cone
Jay Cone works at a major Orlando theme park and had the pleasure of working on the Osborne family light show. A lifelong light enthusiast, he has now taken his love of Christmas and knowledge of the inner workings of large displays and turned that experience into running a successful Christmas light company. Jay will be sharing information on THE big light show and how it has evolved, starting a business based around Christmas lighting, as well as some tips and tricks he’s learned from working on a large light show. Bring your questions!