Christmas Expo is the Largest Education and Shopping Event Dedicated to Outdoor Holiday Lighting and Decorating
Whether you are just starting out and want to learn how to take your display to the next level or if you are already and extreme decorator, this event is for you. Learn everything from how to fix your light strings, repair your blowmolds and make your own display items all the way through choosing and using software and hardware to animate your lights to music. It’s inspiration for everyone!
- Homeowners with displays large or small
- Commercial decorators for cities, commercial properties and amusement parks
- 60 Class Sessions with DIY projects, software, music, supplies, sequencing, animation, lighting, hardware, techniques and more
- Vendor Hall with lighting, decorations and supplies used in outdoor displays
- Light-O-Rama 2-day pre-show workshop
- Spotlight on RGB 1-day pre-show workshop
- All skill levels, whether you are a beginner or have been decorating for years
Creating an over-the-top outdoor display is easier than you think
Learn now – jingle later! Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals is the perfect way to become inspired and pick up new ideas from fellow decorators and vendors. Christmas Expo offers networking, shopping and educational resources from industry experts that you simply won’t find under one roof anywhere else. Are you bonkers for blowmolds? Wild about wireframes? Insane over inflatables? Do you really want to know how to put it all to music? Christmas Expo features:
- Holiday vendors with the equipment and decorations to use in your outdoor displays
- The newest products, information and pre-season deals
- Top education classes for every skill and knowledge level
- Just getting started or saw it on TV? Anyone can do it and we will show you how
- On a budget? Try our DIY classes.
- Ready to go bigger? Immersion classes will teach you about animation and more.
Christmas Expo is owned by Joyce Perhac of ProShow, Inc. and Janice Blasko from ChristmasLightFinder.com