Christmas Expo Classes & Shopping for Decorators
Three jolly days of outdoor decorating ideas and education to help light your way to your best holiday display. Come for one day and visit the Exhibit Hall (tickets available at the door), or buy a conference pass and attend all the classes. It’s inspiration for everyone, from homeowners with the Grinch’s decorating style to the family with the most talked-about display in the neighborhood. Large-scale decorators planning displays for cities, commercial properties and amusement parks shouldn’t miss out either. This event is for all skill levels, whether you are a beginner or have been decorating for years.
Thank you to Jackie and Walter Monkhouse for all their wonderful work to shoot and prepare this video. Thanks also to Donny Carter for his great images and to all the attendees of Christmas Expo for being our Christmas Expo reality stars!
Creating an over-the-top outdoor display is easier than you thinkLearn now – jingle later! Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals is the perfect way to become inspired and pick up new ideas from fellow decorators and vendors from all over. Christmas Expo offers networking, shopping and educational resources from industry experts that you simply won’t find under one roof anywhere else. Are you bonkers for blowmolds? Wild about wireframes? Insane over inflatables? Do you really want to know how to put it all to music? Christmas Expo features:
- Holiday vendors with the equipment and decorations to use in your display
- The newest products, information and pre-season deals
- Top education classes for every skill and knowledge level
- Just getting started or saw it on TV? Anyone can do it and we will show you how.
- On a budget? Try our DIY classes.
- Ready to go bigger? Immersion classes will teach you about animation and more.