These delicious tartlets were featured in our “Culinary Creations Even a Grinch Would Love” class:
The Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets combine all the best flavors of the season in one delicious little bite. Perfect for all your holiday parties, these tartlets are sure to become a new favorite!
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 48
- 2 packages 17 oz. each puff pastry
- 1 chicken breast cooked and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 c. fresh cranberries
- 1/3 c. honey
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 4 oz. brie cheese cut into 48 pieces
- 1/4 c. finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry sheets according to package instructions. Once thawed, unfold into thirds.
- Cut each third into 12 equal squares to make 48 squares. (*You will not use entire second package) Grease 2 mini muffin tins; press each puff pastry square into a muffin cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes; remove from oven and press the center of each cup in with the end of a wooden spoon.
- While puff pastry is baking, prepare cranberry sauce by combining fresh cranberries, honey, water, and mustard powder in a small saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Fill the center of each puff pastry cup with 1 piece of chicken, 1/2 tsp cranberry sauce, and 1 piece brie cheese.
- Return to oven for 5-7 minutes, until brie is nicely melted.
- Top with minced sage and chopped pecans.
- Serve warm.
Chef Joe Patrick, Eat Cake Productions